Experienced / Management / Technology
Mission for Product Lead
– Making people better in their work with artificial intelligence, machine learning, and scalable, modular analytics – Humans and machines augmenting each other – Data refined into information, decisions, and actions – Data adaptive, AI-boosted software tools –
If those phrases make you excited, you should join us. We are developing our new AI-boosted tool for process industry and we need more bright minds and dexterous hands to make our clients even more satisfied.
As a Product Lead your main focus is…
- …to lead the product development team for a multiuser analytics software for process industry, keeping the goal and priorities of the development effort clear, and participating hands-on as needed.
- …to take responsibility for delivering the developed product and associated services to hybrid cloud/on-site environments, on time and within budget, without compromises in quality.
You are a seasoned professional and you have been involved in successful software development and delivery missions before.
Outcomes of your contribution
- Manage the development process
- Maintain the product and services specification in alignment with the company strategy
- Plan and execute a product and services roadmap
- Development prioritization, resourcing, and scheduling
- Review progress with the management team
- Report on current progress, expected schedule, required resources
- Assess and take action to mitigate risks
- Continued research and development after market releases
- Coordinate outsourced development resources
- Manage quality
- Implement appropriate development methodology starting from current agile tools and practices (version control, issue tracking, Kanban, automated testing and continuous integration)
- Implement appropriate quality control and quality assurance methodology
- On-boarding for fresh product team talent to establish a culture of quality
- Maintain liaisons with relevant stakeholders
- Keep up with existing customer technical environments (cloud, databases, APIs) and future developments
- Actively solicit end-user feedback and seek out development opportunities, both before and after service deployment
- Secure customer satisfaction in coordination with account managers
- Take responsibility for service implementation and operations
- Conform to agreed service level, starting from three nines availability and five minutes MTTR
- Ensure consistent service level also during scaling up of the business
- Communication skills – Ability to clarify goals and responsibilities to team members, and interact productively with customers
- Empowering – You enjoy when people around you thrive
- Comfortable outside comfort zone – Ability to prioritize and make decisions despite surrounding uncertainty and noise
- Teamwork – Willing to work with others and collaborate to create better solutions
- Intrapreneurial mindset – Ability to make things happen and deliver successful results
- Ambitious standards – Expects and inspires high performance
- Integrity – Doesn’t cut corners, willing to challenge others
- Attention to detail – Does not let vital details slip through
- Courage – Ability to challenge own thinking
What we can and want to offer
- Inspiring focus where you join the development of a software that is piloted with key clients and soon launched for wider audience
- Multi-competent, ambitious colleagues
- Cosy offices and open working environment
- Culture of modern tech team where you can develop your skills, quickly test and implement new ideas, and grow professionally
- Working equipment of your choice (Mac, Windows, Linux…)
- Competitive compensation
If you feel you’d be up for the mission, send your story, CV, and salary request to email@example.com. Please name your email “Mission for Product Lead” to subject field.
Position is filled and the journey starts as soon as the right fit is found. For any questions call our office phone +358 (o) 449 885 824.
SimAnalytics designs and creates computational analytics solutions for challenging business problems. In our work we embrace human-machine relationship where both can focus on their strengths and augment each other.
For us scalability means that analysts and data experts should not be needed to update models and analyses in each turn. Our analytics engines adapt to changes automatically and humans can focus on applying their expertise that is augmented with accurate and reliable analytics.
Essential part of our culture is to work closely together with clients and let practical results guide the work forward. This approach combined with our state-of-the-art technologies makes it possible create positive disruption across industries.